Praises and Prayer Requests
Let us praise God: He is the omnipotent God who is able to fulfill all His promises and do all He wills to do.
"...Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth" Revelations 19:6
"Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable"--Psalm 145:3
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus" I Thessalonians 5:18
Let us thank God:
1. God's blessing on those who are celebrating their birthdays and anniversaries
2. Spiritual growth of those participating in small groups
3. Graduates, Batch 2019
4. GFC members' ministry involvement, prayers, and generous giving.
5. Weekly guests in our worship celebration
"All things you ask in prayer, believing you shall receive" (Matthew 21:22)
Let us pray to God:
1. GFC's Vision, missions, and goals for 2019
2. GFC committed leaders and volunteers for 2019
3. Healthier Church: culture, leadership, and structures
5. Salvation of loved ones and friends
6. New Discipleship Groups: Facilitators, apprentices, and hosts.
7. Healing grace and continuous recovery: Dan Rimando, Pastor Sermon.
8. Alma Rey: visit to the Philippines
9. Jobs: Femy, Danny, Emmie's husband
10. New church planting opportunities and new small groups in 2019
11. Pastor Victor Dela Cerna and family: New church planting mission in Vancouver, provision for Dani's need for insulin and visa, Pastor's graduation this May.
12. SBCV Church planters and IMB Missionaries
13. Jat People Group in Pakistan (Islam)