Praises and Prayer Requests
I. Let us PRAISE God: He is the omnipotent God who is able to fulfill all His promises and do all He wills to do.
"...Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth" Revelations 19:6
"Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable"--Psalm 145:3
II. Let us THANK GOD for:
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus" I Thessalonians 5:18
1. God's blessing on those who are celebrating their birthdays and anniversaries.
2. Candidates for baptism
3. Batch 2022 graduates.
4. New jobs: Helen, A.J.
5. Health improving: Cynthia, Pattie
6. Our partnership with IMB brought about these results in 2021: 3,600 Missionaries sent, 176,550 new
believers,107,701 baptized, 22,744 new churches planted, and 182,112 local leaders trained.
III. Let us BESEECH God for:
"do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God" (Philippians 4:6).
1. More intercessors passionate in prayer.
2. Online ministries: more engagement and follow up.
3. Small Group Facilitator for teens and for children.
4. Salvation: Kyle, Kim
5. More: workers, opportunities for witnessing.
6. Healing Grace: Nitz, Melba, Tom and Susan
7. Personal needs: Nelo (House for sale), Emmy and Robert (jobs), daughters' tuition fee.
8. Disengaged members to be reconnected to the church family.
9. Missionaries: Micah's parents, Walkers, 52 Newly commissioned SBC missionaries.
10. OSB Filipino missionaries: A) "R" reaching a new people group in Indonesia, B) "Ega Ana" for her mission work, language study, and provisions at GB in South Asia, and C) The Harvesters in Indonesia-- for knee implant surgery, ministry among the unreached people group, D) Joey and Narlin dela Paz--mission in Thailand, possible partnership with Brazilian Missionaries, health issues and provisions for children's education.
*** Join us in prayer every Thursday at 7:00 pm.