Praises and Prayer Requests
Let us praise God: He is the omnipotent God who is able to fulfill all His promises and do all He wills to do.
"...Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth" Revelations 19:6
"Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable"--Psalm 145:3
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus" I Thessalonians 5:18
Let us thank God:
1. God's blessing on those who are celebrating their birthdays and anniversaries
2. Spiritual growth of those participating in small groups
3. Candidates for baptism
4. Ate Nancy's release from the hospital and continuous recovery
5. Safe travel back: Tuazons and De La Merceds
"All things you ask in prayer, believing you shall receive" (Matthew 21:22)
Let us pray to God:
1. Christmas celebrations and evangelistic opportunities.
2. GFC to finish strong in 2018 and preparations for 2019 19th Anniversary and ministry direction.
3. Worship and Lord's Supper Celebration this Sunday.
4. Salvation of loved ones and friends
5. New Discipleship Groups: Facilitators, apprentices, and hosts.
6. Healing grace and continuous recovery: Alvin, Marga, Ann and son, Pastor Sermon, Pastor Arman
7. New IMB President--Dr. Paul Chitwood of KY
8. Church Planting: NOVA, Norfolk and in areas we have partnerships
9. Missions Partnership proposal with Pastor David Jallah in Liberia, West Africa
10. SBCV Church planters
11. Pasi People Group in India (Hindu)