Praises and Prayer Requests
Let us praise God: He is the omnipotent God who is able to fulfill all His promises and do all He wills to do.
"...Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth" Revelations 19:6
"Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable"--Psalm 145:3
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus" I Thessalonians 5:18
Let us thank God:
1. God's blessing on those who are celebrating their birthdays and anniversaries
2. Spiritual growth of those participating in small groups
3. Candidates for baptism
4. Disciple-Making training last week
5. GFC members' ministry involvement, prayers, and generous giving.
"All things you ask in prayer, believing you shall receive" (Matthew 21:22)
Let us pray to God:
1. GFC's Vision, missions, and goals for 2019
2. GFC committed leaders and volunteers for 2019
3. Mission Trip to the Philippines: Posts and Boozes
4. Healthier Church: culture, leadership, and structures
5. New members, more baptisms, and increased giving.
6. Salvation of loved ones and friends
7. New Discipleship Groups: Facilitators, apprentices, and hosts.
8. Healing grace and continuous recovery: Alvin, Marga, Ann and son, Eddie, Ate Nancy, Pastor
Sermon, Pastor Arman, Dr. Buce Tahalele.
9. New church planting opportunities in 2019
10. Pastor Victor Dela Cerna and family: New church planting mission in Vancouver starting in January
11. National security, unity, and economy.
12. Missions Partnership proposal with Pastor David Jallah in Liberia, West Africa
13. SBCV Church planters and IMB Missionaries
14. Magar People Group in Nepal (Hindus)