Praises and Prayer Requests
"Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable" (Psalm 145:3)
Let us praise God: He is the omnipotent God who is able to fulfill all His promises and do all He wills to do.
"...Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth" Revelations 19:6
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus" I Thessalonians 5:18
Let us thank God:
1. God's blessing on those who are celebrating their birthdays and anniversaries
2. Spiritual growth of those participating in small groups
3. Continuous healing for Brother Alvin and Bob
4. Small Group for Young Adults
5. Thom and Susan's return from the Philippines
6. Danny's Insurance coverage
7. Candidates for baptism
"All things you ask in prayer, believing you shall receive" (Matthew 21:22)
Let us pray to God:
1. Connection 301 workshop: Finding Your Ministry at GFC.
2. Committed workers to serve in 2018: Board Members, Deacons, Ministry Leaders and Team members
3. Thom and Susan's Mission Trip to the Philippines
4. Out of State job assignment for Brother Lemuel
5. Yatpor's visa extension and ministry
6. New Discipleship Groups: Facilitators, apprentices, and hosts.
7. Healing grace: Alvin, Ann and her son, Ofelia
8. Resurrection Sunday
9. Church Planting: NOVA, Norfolk and in areas we have partnerships