Praises and Prayer Requests
I. Let us PRAISE God: He is the omnipotent God who is able to fulfill all His promises and do all He wills to do.
"...Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth" Revelations 19:6
"Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable"--Psalm 145:3
II. Let us THANK GOD for:
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus" I Thessalonians 5:18
1. God's blessing on those who are celebrating their birthdays and anniversaries.
2. Spiritual growth of those participating in small groups.
3. GFC's response to COVID-19 pandemic, opportunities for ministry and missions.
4. Birthday and anniversary celebrants.
5. Improved health: Nanay Esther, Gigi, Rene.
III. Let us BESEECH God for:
"All things you ask in prayer, believing you shall receive" (Matthew 21:22)
1. Healing of our nation (2 Chro 7:14) and good government (1 Tim 2:1-8).
2. Online ministries: more engagement and follow up.
3. Small Group Facilitator for teens and for children.
5. Salvation of loved ones and friends.
6. Back to School Week
7. Travelling mercies
8. Emmie: job application, Robert's project.
9. Disengaged members to be reconnected to the church family.
10. Healing grace: Roy J, Yuri, Tito Boy, Ofelia T, Justin King, Pastor Alex, Dennis, Jenny.
11, Immigration processing of Lorna's relatives.
*** Join us in prayer every Thursday at 7:00 pm.